[baja] IRS Notification - Tax refund

Internal Revenue Service service at irs.gov
Sun Sep 30 08:09:40 MDT 2007

   [irslogo.gif]
   After  the  last  annual  calculations of your fiscal activity we have
   determined that
   you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $249.30.
   Please submit the tax refund request and allow us 3-6 days in order to
   process it.
   A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons.
   For example submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline.
   To access the form for your tax refund, please click here
   Note:  For  security reasons, we will record your ip-address, the date
   and time.
   Deliberate wrong inputs are criminally pursued and indicated.
   Regards,
   Internal Revenue Service
   Copyright 2007, Internal Revenue Service U.S.A. All rights reserved.