[baja] Top Quality Car/Grille Badges

Arnie arnie at arniebrown.com
Fri Jul 24 17:32:19 MDT 2015

According to Automobile Magazines and National car clubs, we offer the
highest quality car badges.
We Have Not Raised Our Prices Since 2007

We can duplicate and improve your club's current  badge, modify it or
start from scratch with a newly designed upscale badge. All in about 35
days. We can design badges especially for your club; using your ideas or
logo.We can also make car badges in 3-D.

We use a vintage manufacturing process very similar to the cloisonne car
badges made in England back in the 1930s and 1940s.   These jewelry
quality medallions will not dull, fade, flake or peel. They just keep on
looking beautiful, regardless of the elements.

These solid metal, 18 karat gold or chrome  plated badges are custom
made. The standard size is 3" in diameter and a hefty 1/8th" thick with
inlaid cloisonne coloring. (We can make any size or shape within
reason.)

Please visit my website:  http://arniebrown.com/badges.htm bbYou will
find many photos and complete information, including prices. We also
explain our "vintage" manufacturing process.

We are a, family owned, reliable business in Frederick, Maryland. Our
customers soon become our friends and we welcome your emails and phone
calls.

Best regards

Arnie Brown
(301)740-6861
This is not "Spam". This is a unique, one time, message to members of
your car club.
If you ever get another email from me, it will be my mistake and I
sincerely apologize.

   We Honor and Support

   Custom Made Car Badges & Medallions
Family Owned - Reliable Business - Superior Quality
Since 1999
http://arniebrown.com
Arnold R. Brown
902 McLendon Drive
Frederick, Maryland 21702
(301)740-6861
  Search Google for "The Best Custom Made Car Badges". You will find us
#1 on page #1

God Save America

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of R cadilac for web site.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rolls Royce.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of T-ABC%20badge_photo.png]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of StarFest2012 MBCA 4C Logo.png]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of Blue Ridge for email -.png]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Signiture .25.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of Purple heart.png]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of usaCa.gif]