[Mg-mmm] Lube for Marshall 75

Hiro Nishio hiro at octagongarage.com
Tue Nov 18 08:41:05 MST 2008

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your advice. Yes, I will put some small diameter copper pipe
from cylinder head with metering pin inside to control the oil supply to
6 drops per min.

I add some castor oil to the fuel to enjoy the smell! But it will not lube
the gear driving Roots blower rotors

Thanks and best regards,
Hiro