[Mg-mmm] J2 oil filter

Robert Zwart zwart1 at cox.net
Wed Apr 8 10:37:20 MDT 2009

OK!  OK!  I Give up.  I change oil every 150 miles, as the M Type
will  only run 500 feet at a time.   I must get it running again for
SPRING  Summer.  It will require a carb scrubout and that long fuel
line from the tank to the carb.
	I WILL INSTALL A FUEL FILTER, but I want to make it look original, as
my car has heritage.
		THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED............
	BOB Z