[Mg-mmm] J2 parts needed

Chris Nowlan nowlanc at comcast.net
Sat Apr 18 14:37:22 MDT 2009

Guys,

	I'm trying to help a 90 year old gentleman finish up the restoration
of a J2 he has owned since 1949!  He started the restoration in 1953 and is
nearly finished.  I know that if he had just started a year earlier he would
be finished by now but he really hopes to be able to get it to GoF in
Concord NH in June but needs a pair of original dashpot pistons or a
complete matched set of dashpots & pistons.

	Anyone out there have a good set they are willing to part with???

Cheers,
Chris Nowlan