[Mg-mmm] FW: NA-0686

bispmotala bispmotala at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 26 00:06:23 MDT 2009

Bob
I agree with Chris.
Barry's information was probably based on data printed in the 60s and later
proved not correct by Mike Allison no less.

Also it makes sense as engines where finished, and painted elsewhere and
allocated to chassis randomly.

Mine are red. I like it. Perhaps some other year the Wolseley factory had a
huge offer on green and used that instead.

Good luck.

Sven
Sweden
L types