[Mg-mmm] Year Books

Bob Grunau grunau.garage at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 4 11:15:09 MST 2009

Hi Kevin,
As far as I know, and I think I'm right, following are the dates of issue
for the MMM Yearbooks.

1970 to 1985   Annually
1986/1987
( there was no 1987 issue )
1988/1989
1989 to 2007 Annually.

Early yearbooks, 1970 to 1978 were not quite as fancy as the 1979 and
onwards very professional books. Still good information in them all.

I THINK I have filled my collection as John James will be mailing me 1981,
1983, 1985 and perhaps a copy of 1970.

I do have some duplicates as follows for those in need:
1988/89-1 copy

1989-2 copies

1990-2 copies

1992-2 copies

1994-1 copy.

Best regards, Bob Grunau
J-3017
PA-0531
NA-0686

I have filled my collection of Year Books back to 1973. Can anyone tell me
when they started and a source to fill out the collection if I am missing
any.

Thanks, Kevin
PA 1388
Kevin M. Allocca