[Mg-mmm] Interior For J2 Info Needed

Gary Krukoski garykrukoski at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 08:00:07 MST 2009

Hi

I'm getting ready to meet with the person that will be doing my interior. I have several questions you might help me with first.
What is the diameter of the Piping that fits between the body and rear cycle fenders?
Piping size around the Dash and door interior panels?
Would any one happen to have a small piece of vinyl and or leather in the current red color that is being used for the interior?
Is there a defined inner pocket on the door or is it just open with the vinyl glued to the outer skin of the door?

Thanks again for your help
Gary