[Mg-mmm] Head Stud Torque and Checking

Robert Zwart zwart1 at cox.net
Mon Jan 26 14:40:01 MST 2009

Metric was the European Standard.   We "English" thought "Feets and
Pounds" was nice so we adapted those kinda measures.  In recent years,
the Engineering groups in USA tried to switch all measurements to
metric.  Some changed.   The auto industry tried and did a partial
job.   It still isn't universal..........
	Bob Zwart,  I worked in industry and had to use both metric and
English.   I never gave it a second thought.