[Mg-mmm] E-mail address?

GRUNAU, ROBT grunau.garage at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 27 20:42:59 MDT 2009

Hi Brian,
Thanks for pointing that out. Oppps, you are RIGHT, I didn't look closely
and I need new bi-focals after my cataract operations.
Good to know we are all OK now. Yes there is a "PERIOD" between grunau and
garage.
I have CC'd the NAMMM list to advise them my correct email is :
grunau.garage at sympatico.ca  ( and not as shown in 2009 NAMMM Register
Membership Directory booklet ).
.
Thanks, Bob
Bob Grunau
150 Pinewood Trail
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada, L5G-2L1
905-274-4136
grunau.garage at sympatico.ca

Hi Brian,
    yes, that is the correct email address.
    NAMMM Register 2009 has it right as well.
    Bob
    Bob Grunau

  Hi Bob,

  Actually all the NAMMM registers that I have list it incorrect.

  It show's between grunau and garage a comma ( , ) not a period. ( . )

  At least now I'm in touch with you. I also tried to contact you via the
MMM mailing list. I have ben advised by TA Terry that all AOL subscribers as
myself have been stricken from the list due to server incomparability. As
they say ",,,, happens!

  I'll write shortly.

  Brian.