[Mg-mmm] Drive shaft woes

Mogfrog1 at aol.com Mogfrog1 at aol.com
Sun Jun 20 05:22:26 MDT 2010

Good morning All. I have discovered that the drive shaft u-joints  in my
recently acquired N-type are quite loose. Of course these are  the pre-needle
bearing type as luck would have it. I have searched around for  some
information on how to best deal with this without much success. Can anyone  tell me
what the best course of action is. Are these "obsolete" 6-bolt prop  shaft
u-joints available anywhere? Is the only option other than a new D/S,  a
conversion kit to update to needle bearing joints and 4 bolt flanges?  Many
thanks.
John Wright
N 498