[Mg-mmm] Hi MMM Owners.

BOB GRUNAU grunau.garage at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 22 19:08:00 MST 2013

Hi NAMMM owners,

I put the below notice on the UK MMM website under Discussions, General .  I
have had several responses and thought best to advise NAMMM members. So if
you want an L1 poster, please advise. I intend to get some printed next
week. So if interested, please let me know.
Anybody got a similar poster for the L2 or similar cars?

"I have an original ( I think ) poster of the " The M.G. Magna-Open Four-
Seater, L-Type -299 ex works" showing 9 different views. Poster is black and
white, 26" high x 32 " wide. I have removed it from the frame and intend to
get several copies made for my friends. Anybody else want copies? Copies
will be cheap, mailing will be the greatest expense. "
Bob, Canada

Bob Grunau
150 Pinewood Trail
Mississauga, Ontario