[Mg-mmm] Signing Off

Kevin Allocca kevin at sellingrichmond.com
Thu Nov 21 14:40:32 MST 2013

Gent's,

It's with a heavy heart I must tell you I sold my PA today. With 4 kids and
a business to run there was no time for the car. It only covered 200 miles
in the last 3 years. Good news is it is staying the States and will be used
more frequently by the new owner who will vintage race it on the East Coast.
Many thanks to all who have answered my stupid MG questions over the last 12
years. I appreciated the support. Fear not, I will return down the road once
my kids are launched!

Very best regards, Kevin

Kevin M. Allocca

Broker/Owner

ND logo

Neumann & Dunn Real Estate & Development LLC

2044 John Rolfe Parkway

Richmond, VA 23238

804-754-1835-W

804-750-1836-Fax

804-909-5751-Cell

Kevin at sellingrichmond.com

www.SellingRichmond.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image002.jpg]