[Mg-t] MG TD Mark II Front Seal

KRISLYN COMPANY KRISLYNCO.LLC at roadrunner.com
Sat Nov 3 19:44:53 MST 2007

The hugest of thanks to all for help on getting the car running...she
purrrrrrss and with the new 5 speed O/D she is a pleasure to road.  One last
(ha ha i wish) problem...front seal leaking pretty badly. I took the pulley
off tonight and noticed some pitting and minor scratches on the pulley so
thought I might need a speedy sleeve to make it perfect and hence it would be
slightly larger in diameter then hopefully sealing bettter.. the moss catalog
shows an "oil thrower" that seems located behind the pulley at the chain
cover...as i had the motor done by a professional shop i wasn't ceratin if
this part is inside the cover or perhaps missing from behind the pulley..also
will the key way thingy fall out inside the timing chain cover when i attempt
to put the pulley back in.. (thats all i need) I have it oriented (by
accident) at the ten oclock range so it seems in place for now..  any help as
usual is greatly appreciated.....  special thanks to bob howard...did my carb
tune today....simple as pie...no problems!
Rocky