[Mg-t] (no subject)

Douglas Ormrod Douglas.Ormrod at neurological.org.nz
Sun Nov 18 13:55:19 MST 2007

Hi T people

I am entering our national interclub  concourse in the new year - always
said I never would, but all they had to do as ask and my ego was
sufficiently stroked to say yes immediately. So now I am going to get
all anal about originality and start polishing the exhaust system on the
inside with cotton buds! Only going to do it once though - the TF and TB
that won the even last year have not turned a wheel since and I like to
drive mine.

My 51 TD has the standard steel wheels. The road wheels hubcaps have the
small cast medallions, but I saw a picture of a car with a TD enameled
MG radiator badge on the spare wheel hubcap, and thought "that looks
cool" so fitted one myself. My question is - was that badge ever an
original option on the spare wheel hubcap?

Cheers

Douglas