[Mg-t] MG Weekends in Vermont

Mike Eldred redscirocco at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:45:25 MDT 2008

Hello all,
(This got flagged for length the first time, so here's a shortened version):
I hope this kind of blatant advertising is okay on the list - not for me but
good friends who own an inn near me.   I thought some East Coasters might find
this interesting. Simon and Alison Ferris, owners of the Kitzhof Inn in Dover,
VT (located near the Mount Snow ski resort) are offering MG-themed weekend
group driving packages.  Simon and Alison are both English, and they put on a
great weekend driving package, complete with authentic English meals.  And
Vermont, with its beautiful scenery, twisty roads, and lack of traffic is the
perfect place to enjoy our cars.  Take a look:
http://www.kitzhof.com/pages/mg.html
Here's a link to an article I wrote about the tour packages.  Sorry if it's a
little locally oriented.  The link is only good until Thursday afternoon - our
site doesn't archive.  But if you'd like me to email you the full article,
just let me know:

http://www.dvalnews.com/features.php?features/features1.html

Cheers,
-Mike Eldred