[Mg-t] part out or sale complete

Clive Sherriff clive.sherriff at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 12 06:05:20 MDT 2008

Paul,

I'd maybe sell the spares individually, but the car
as a complete unit.

It would be a shame to break a complete the car
down which has title etc . . . ..

But also you will find a few wanted bits do sell
fairly quickly.  Then you are left with lots that no
one wants and you will take ages getting them
sold for the same money, or less, that a one off
quick sale of the car would make.  Not to mention
the hastle & cost of  your time, adverts,
price negotiations, bad cheques, and problems
with packaging and posting large or heavy bits.

Clive