[Mg-t] Master cylinder

John Seim kingseim at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 10:02:04 MDT 2008

I haven't used this brand, but it should be OK. Lucas/Girling company
name.

I can resleeve your master cylinder in brass. Can also supply new
rebuild kit.

Problem I have found with the replacement master cylinders, is that
they changed the internal parts. Last 4-5 years, before rebuild.
The new style rebuild kits cost more than the old style rebuild kits.

John Seim
Irvine, CA