[Mg-t] Dynamo output

Gerald Felper felperg at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 10 10:58:33 MST 2008

John
The XPAG generator is rated at about 15 amps maximum which is 180
watts. The ign. system takes about 5 amps depending on the power of
the coil which is 60 watts just to operate the engine. Most halogen
lamps do not take much more power (current) than standard lamps. They
just are brighter. If each head lamp is 50 watts that does not leave
much margin at night.
Jerry