[Mg-t] MGTF Flywheel and Pressure Plate Torque??? And Locking Wire

Gene Fodor crownwheel at surfglobal.net
Sat Sep 6 05:38:40 MDT 2008

I see you already have Dave's torque list, so let me suggest ATS - Aircraft
Tool Supply Company, at: www.aircraft-tool.com for your safety wire. Many
aircraft attaching parts are secured by various diameter safety wires and
they have it all. They also have the safety wire twist tool.
Cheers
Gene
Vermont