[Mg-t] Boston Area MG Club Show - Carver MA - Oct 11

Nels Anderson nels at flightsim.com
Mon Sep 29 10:11:12 MDT 2008

  Boston Area MG Club will be hosting our 5th Annual British Car day at
Edaville USA this coming Oct 11th which is less than 2 short weeks away!

As always, we will include admission and 2 train tickets per car, we
have great raffles, DJ, the works!

The park is, as in past years, hosting the National Cranberry Festival,
and we are the main attraction!

So mark your calendar now!

You can sign up here:

http://www.seeberg.com/2008_bamg/2008_edaville_page/index.htm

You can save $5 by pre-registering/paying. If you don't want to pre-pay,
you can pre-register, and pay at the door (but lose the $5) if you like.
This will make sign in easier.

As always, check our website http://www.bostonareamg.com/ for late
breaking information!