[Mg-t] MGTF starter issue

Howard Battan battanhr at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 17:08:05 MDT 2009

Thanks. I hope it does not need to go that far, but if it does, I'll check
with them.

The mechanic that checked the car over when I first got it said that it was
the most original engine compartment he had ever seen on a TF, so I'd like
to stay with originals if I can. But I'm not showing it, other than in our
local shows for fun, so concours is not an issue.

And thanks for the rebuilder's link.

Howard