[Mg-t] Who is Ed McCord?

jvk52td at aol.com jvk52td at aol.com
Sun Aug 9 22:38:39 MDT 2009

Terry,

I am John Kinney, originally from Hoopeston, IL and now live in Decatur.? I met Ed McCord a few years ago when I relocated here. I met Ed when I worked at Caterpillar as he heads up the large mining trucks. He does have a quite a?few british cars and parts.
I will send you an e-mail with his info on it when I find his buisness card.

John