[Mg-t] questions

Ed Woods fogbro1 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 8 14:28:32 MDT 2009

Bob, Dave and all,

Thanks for the info. I am very uncomfortable with the Wood "XPAG Engine"
values. Took the 10mm to 35 lbs and the 8mm to 25.

While I'm asking questions, does anyone know a source for 6 point
BSF/Whitworth sockets and combo wrenches? All my stuff is 12 point.

Thanks again,

Ed Woods

P.S. I'm still using the original type oil filter and was able to get one at
Advance Auto. Had to order it, but it took only a day.

EW