[Mg-t] Gas Cap Repair

John Seim kingseim at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 12 07:37:41 MST 2010

WOW! Within 1 day, I received two offers of TD/TF original gas caps,
plus been advised of two sources
where to have a cap repaired. Much faster response than the old days
of searching magazines, and writing letters.

Thanks to all,
John

Bill Hentzen wrote:

Good day John!

I have had running board strips done by Vintage Vehicles, Inc., with
good results. There is a real big list of those who claim to do
stainless refurbishing in Hemmings Motor News, and Hemmings Almanac.

Vintage Vehicles, Inc.
N-1940 20th Drive
Wautoma, WI 54982
(920) 787-2656