[Mg-t] Fouled Spark Plugs

S Allen s4usea at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 09:11:06 MDT 2010

Take the cap off, grab the dizzy shaft and give it a shake.
If it moves it's
time for a re-build.

The case it pot metal, which over time will have an oval pattern on it when it
turns which will cause the back two cylinders to burn cooler.

Sometimes a Petronix ignition can fix the problem.

~Scott Allen

52 TD
74 1/2 BGT