[Mg-t] MG TD Tires

Nels Anderson nels at flightsim.com
Sat Jul 3 13:16:46 MDT 2010

Thank you everyone for the feedback. I was pretty discouraged when my
usual tire store told me how rare these tires are but encouraged by
feedback from the group here I did some more investigation and found
another local store that had them in their local warehouse, so I'll be
back on the road Tuesday.

--Nels Anderson