[Mg-t] MG TD Tires

mgyork mgcharlie at comcast.net
Sat Jul 3 17:42:43 MDT 2010

The easy way to get these Kumho tires is to go to the Tire Rack website
and order them there.  They also have local approved installers who
mount and balance them for a decent price.  I got some this size for my
Volvo 1800 this past spring.  They are probably up to $45 now, but that
is still cheap for a good highly rated tire.
Charlie