[Mg-t] MG TF Battery size

John F. Quilter jquilter at peoplepc.com
Sun Jul 4 22:52:08 MDT 2010

Because the size of the battery case in the TD/TF is pretty generous you
have a pretty wide choice of batteries to use.  If your battery cables have
a few inches of  extra length it doesn't even matter which side of the
battery the positive and negative cables are on.

John F. Quilter
Eugene, Oregon
formerly of Brisbane California

1951 TD