[Mg-t] Bob Grunau

BOB GRUNAU grunau.garage at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 24 15:19:23 MDT 2010

Hi Lawrie,
I'm alive and well and can supply tapered outer ends rear axles and new
tapered rear hubs for TA/TB/TC and some MMM cars.
Axles are in stock. Also have a list of other parts I supply.
I'll send a list of my parts, with prices, to anyone who emails me off list.
Good MG weather, hope to see some of you at GOF Central, Sandusky Ohio next
weekend. Can even deliver some parts there I know in advance.
Bob
Bob Grunau
150 Pinewood Trail
Mississauga, Ontario