[Mg-t] Ignition, headlamp switch

Lew Palmer lpalmer at roundaboutmanor.com
Mon Nov 8 14:38:48 MST 2010

Andy,

Twist the chrome face against the switch body. DO NOT pry up the tabs. This
should free the operating mechanism. Then, remove the small nut at the
center of the rear. That will free the lock barrel. There will be a small
knob which engages with the barrel sleeve. Press that in and the lock barrel
will come free. Also, DO NOT try to remove the barrel sleeve from the switch
body as they tend to fracture.

Cheers,
Lew Palmer