[Mg-t] Fwd: Shipping a car from England to California - Check the expert

PopeyMike at aol.com PopeyMike at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 21:21:41 MST 2010

In a message dated  11/28/2010 7:35:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,
arundell at ghs.com.au writes:

You can  probably forget that idea these days.  Since 9/11 the airlines
have priced the freighting of cars by air out of existence.  It  used
to be quite common down here to ship cars between Aus & NZ  by air
(have done it myself).  The situation now is very  different.  Check it
out by all means but I suspect it will be  a dead end.

Murray Arundell