[Mg-t] Fw: Pressurized cooling system?

anngene at bellsouth.net anngene at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 29 11:14:32 MST 2010

?Yes...some time back someone was selling a system such as you describe.  It
consisted of  a radiator neck with a 4lb cap.  The neck was sealed at the
bottom and had an input and an output connection.  It was connected to the
overflow of the radiator.

I bought one when I was having overheating problems with my TC (same cooling
system as the TD).  I tried it out one day and blew the gasket at the rear
of the head.  I took it off and sold it to someone else.

Gene Gillam
Saucier, MS