[Mg-t] Parking light bulbs

BOB GRUNAU grunau.garage at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 12 20:36:25 MDT 2011

Assuming you have a late TD oil filter, the regular gaskets supplied are
about 0.062", 0.088" and 0.125" thick. You want to use the middle 0.088"
thick/wide gasket to fit in the 0.090 " groove in the oil pump,
Make SURE the old gasket is removed from the oil pump filter recess before
installing the new gasket with a bit of oil for lubrication. Make sure the
new gasket is fully inserted into the groove.  .
Bob Grunau, Canada