[Mg-t] cars2 the movie

Lew Palmer lpalmer at roundaboutmanor.com
Sat Jun 25 11:44:55 MDT 2011

What "indignity of Whitworth"?, indeed.

There are precious few British cars that ever used Whitworth threads (or
BSW), as that is a coarse thread pitch but is commonly confused with British
Standard Fine (BSF).

The T-series cars used fine thread metric in most of the engine and BSF
through most of the rest of the car. Earlier cars used mostly BSF and later
ones used SAE (often called Unified).

Cheers,
Lew Palmer