[Mg-t] TD losing oil

John Deikis johnsfolly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 08:44:47 MDT 2011

The infamous British Archimedean scroll! Sorta worked when new, but leave much
to be after a few years. Manley Ford put a Brown & Gammons seal and flywheel
on my XPAG before the Reno trip. Never saw a drop come out of the cotter hole.
Checked the dipstick...there was oil in the sump.
-John
P.S. Stu: missed
 you on the trip. It was hot but a great experience. Not entirely successful
car-wise, but still worth the effort.

Raising donations for children's cancer research
by driving a 53 MG TD on the Rallye to Reno

Read about it at www.kidsCURE.blogspot.com