[Mg-t] cars2 the movie

PopeyMike at aol.com PopeyMike at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 08:42:24 MDT 2011

I beg to differ with you Karl.  Metric system makes sense in more ways
than one.  It is the British system that is confusing for most people with
fractions and inches and the base 12 measuring system.

I think this was a conspiratorial plot by the British Crown to brainwash
people in the USA and in this way keep the USA from using the  metric.
Imagine if we would have went metric back in the early  1900  - with the force of
USA innovation we would have flooded the whole  European theater with USA
goods.

Also probably the whole world and we would be much more economically
powerful today then we are now.  Teachers would teach a simple measuring  system
to students.  Students would like math better.

I believe the British inches and gallons system has made us less
competitive in the world then we could have been.

As I said the Crown was worried the USA would be too powerful - therefore
they had to brainwash us to keep the USA in its place.  Unfortunately even
the Crown was not powerful enough to keep USA completely down.  That is the
real indignity.

Michael Balahutrak
Houston, TX
53 TD

In a message dated 6/25/2011 10:45:21 A.M. Central Daylight Time,