[Mg-t] Overheating

Stuart Keen simbafish at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 11:34:05 MST 2011

Hi Gene et al

I misunderstood the comment about bending the slats. I thought the
discussion was about bending the slats on the side of the bonnet to increase
air flow exiting. Now that I understand it is the radiator slats, not a
problem. This is a Mk II and accordingly has chrome plated slats, not
painted. Not a problem to bend, so this will be done before the day is out.
Any idea how much they should be opened. I suppose maximum would be best,
but then I do not know the physics of air flow.

Stu

1951 MH TD MkII