[Mg-t] Ignition lamp

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Mon Mar 28 07:56:31 MST 2011

  The resistance wire winding on my fuel indicator lamp lost its continuity
years ago.   What I should have done was to wire a resistor in place to lower
the voltage to the lamp. What I did was to simply jump with a wire.  Thus the
green light is bright, and hot.  When the light first begins to wink, I loosen
the bezel until tank is filled, as I do not want to burn the green lens.
Can someone suggest a bulb that is readily available and a suitable
resistor?Bob