[Mg-t] How to seat oil filter seal?

WBEECH wbeech at flash.net
Fri Jul 13 09:02:32 MDT 2012

There is a seat in there where it should slide in and stay until you get the
canister on.  Be sure you have all of the old seal out first and the area
cleaned, then smear some fresh oil on the new seal and push it into the
seat.  I use a small flat screwdriver(very gently) to push it in evenly all
the way around.

Yes, it does get a little tedious at times.

Bill