[Mg-t] Dash Lamp Socket Removal

Bud Krueger budkrueger at comcast.net
Mon Jul 30 14:23:05 MDT 2012

Bob, Lawrie's right on, but there's another bug in the ointment. The
lamp socket is wound with a few feet of resistance wire to get the
70'ish ohms.  This winding is held down by a layer of tape that tends to
dry out after a bunch of years.  It makes itself a bit difficult to pass
through the hole in the panel.  It can be done, but may take some
perseverence.

Bud Krueger