[Mg-t] TD Speedometer and Tach

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Mon Jul 30 14:59:40 MDT 2012

Bob,
You could have your tachometer converted to electronic to alleviate the
need for a tach drive on the alternator.
I had one done at Moma in Albuquerque.  They use a modern electronic
movement and put it in your tach.
The needle, however may be a bit heavy.  I'm thinking of taking mine off
and sanding it down to decrease the thickness.
Charlie