[Mg-t] FW: Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Mon Jul 30 15:07:33 MDT 2012

John,
You forgot the light poles, rails on the sides of the bridge over
Panther Hollow, the Jersey barrier at the end of the start/finish
straight (turn 1, I guess), hay bale chicane, etc.  I'm sure that it is
a very challenging course to drive, but has to be great fun.
It sure is fun to watch, too.
Charlie