[Mg-t] TD/TF tires

John Seim kingseim at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 12 09:39:59 MDT 2012

While you can still find some 165R15 tires, most manufacturers have gone
to the Eurometric or P-Metric sizes. A 165/80R15 is what they show as a
direct size replacement for the 165R15.
You could also search Volkswagen Beetle sites, as the tire size is more
better know as a Volkswagen Beetle tire size.

John Seim
Irvine, CA