[Mg-t] [Bulk] Mg-t Digest, Vol 7, Issue 54

Rick Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Wed May 8 15:22:07 MDT 2013

Oh man. B What a question! B  Until today, my mind was made up. B Now I'm waffling - a littleB

The interior will be Honey Tan with Honey Tan carpet. B That's already in the garage in storage. B I took advantage of that 30% Moss discount, offered earlier.

The most likely color will be Autumn Red. B I know that color was not an option in 1953, but I really like it! B  But also in the running is medium gray metallic and two-tone gray (light gray body, darker gray wings). B Dark red will probably win. B After all red/tan is a Ferrari standard. B :-P

Today I talked with a paint shop about media blasting, etch primer, infilling the rubbley surface rust areas and painting the wings, running boards and doors with me painting the tub. B I'll use the same paint the shop uses. B It will be a single stage, non-metallic paint. B Cost estimate was $1500. B

Given what I paid to have my 308GTB painted, $1500 is free!

-rick
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII - the rectangle with rounded corners, just like a BlackBerry.