[Mg-t] Brake adjustment (was Re: What's a Whit worth?)

Scott Fisher sfisher71 at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 11:27:30 MDT 2013

*Blink blink*... Really? Excellent! I was remembering adjusting the rear drums
on my MGB, which involved spinning the drum, tightening the adjuster till it
wouldn't turn, and THEN backing off one click. This is great news! I can do
that today! Now if only we have a break in the thunderstorms, I won't also
have to suss out putting the top up while standing out in the rain
somewhere... :-)

Thanks!

--Scott