[Mg-t] Head lights

Douglas Ormrod Douglas.Ormrod at Neurological.org.nz
Tue Sep 30 18:31:15 MDT 2014

The reflectors are silvered - like the back of a mirror, and anything more
than a light dusting will rub it off. The platers can resilver them.

Cheers

Douglas

-----Original Message-----
From: Mg-t [mailto:mg-t-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Gable, Gerry
Sent: Friday, 26 September 2014 7:29 a.m.
To: mg-t at autox.team.net
Subject: [Mg-t] Head lights

Good day All,
I have started to re-assemble my TC and will have a lot of questions these
next several weeks due to how long it has been apart.  Two questions on
Headlights. One, has anyone tried to refurbish or polish the reflector?
Secondly, how is there a secret to getting the rubber seals attached.  The old
ones were so dry they crumbled off.
Thanks
Gerry

Mg-t at autox.team.net