[Mg-t] Too quiet, so OT I go...

Gable, Gerry GABLEG at ecu.edu
Mon Jan 5 06:14:43 MST 2015

Good day All,
I have started to reassemble my TC and due to the time laps and a foggy memory
I can use some help.
Many pictures were taken but the ones I need are too dark or non-existing.
Another problem, I left a lot of bolts in place to assist in reassembly but
the painter saw fit to remove them and give them back to me in a pouch.  The
first item I went to reinstall is the master break cylinder.  Anyone who can
share pictures or direct me to a TC in Eastern North Carolina would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks and have a great New Year,
Gerry