[Mg-t] Tank

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 04:41:24 MDT 2015

Hello Friends,

I'm giving up on my TD's 62-year-old fuel tank. The exterior and interior
rust has been cleaned away, a Moss sloshing bladder was added, and the tank
is nicely repainted. It looks great but...its now weeping fuel from a seam.
Obviously the sloshing bladder didn't seal 100%. And if this old tank is
leaking from a seam, there is a structural integrity problem. I don’t need
a fuel fire. I just feel that its time to replace the tank.

Moss has them and they're expensive. Shipping can't be cheap and the new
tank will have to be painted. Not a cheap proposition any way one looks at
it. So I ask: Who has the best deal on a new tank? Anyone have a better or
cheaper tank than Moss? Thanks for your candid advice.

-rick