[Mg-t] Oil Cooler for TD?

Wayne Francis whfrancis at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 29 16:34:39 MDT 2016

   I purchased an oil cooler kit (without instructions) from Moss many years ago and never doubted that it would be a straight-forward installation.  Now that I'm actually reaching that part of my rebuild I'm finding that installing a TD oil cooler is not trivial.  I know that the TD may not actually NEED an oil cooler, but wanted to do it for a larger, future project.
   Does anyone have a front-mounted oil cooler, or know someone who has one?  I have the old TSO CD (somewhere), but haven't tried looking there yet unless someone refers me to an article.  Can't imagine this hasn't been done before.
Thanks for any info.
WayneOjai